SIPN’SAWDUST Make n' Taste with LIVE EDGE FOREST and Sawdust City
MAKE YOUR OWN charcuterie board WORKSHOP
DATE: Sunday October 27th
LOCATION: Sawdust City Brewery- 397 Muskoka Rd N, Gravenhurst
Get ready to sand through various grits and finish your own hardwood serving board- you can even try your hand at pyrography to customize your creation! Over the course of the session we'll be talking wood and craft beer- but we also want to get you excited to plate and share food a top your glorious wooden creation! Learn what beers pair best with which foods and why. Bring your taste buds and a few of your best buds along for an informative and flavourful fun-filled evening. No woodworking experience neccessary, but this is a 19+ event.
$160 ADMISSION includes:
- A selection of food and drink pairings ($30 value)
- A medium charcuterie board which you will handcraft, [option to customize by wood burning] and finish. Makes for a great gift for a friend or loved one! ($120 value)
- A shared charcuterie spread post workshop ($15 value)
- Come away with your own creation and the savvy to pair, present and share- plus some basics wood finishing skills! (PRICELESS!)
* Let us know if your have any special food limitations or allergies upon registration
Full refunds can be returned within 2 days of purchsase, but not 3 weeks before event date.
A cancellation 3 weeks before event date can receive 20% refund
A cancellation 2 weeks before event date can receive 30% refund
A cancellation 1 week before event date can receive 40% refund
A cancellation less than one week before event can receive 50% refund.
The reason being is that we have to plan for and purchase supplies in advance