SIPN’SAWDUST Make n' Taste
MAKE YOUR OWN charcuterie board WORKSHOP
DATE: Sunday May 31st, 2020
LOCATION: Sawdust City Brewery- 397 Muskoka Rd N, Gravenhurst
Get ready to sand through various grits and finish your own hardwood serving board- you can even try your hand at pyrography(wood-burning) to customize your creation!
Over the course of the session we'll be talking wood and craft beer- but we also want to get you excited to plate and share food a top your glorious wooden creation! Learn what beers pair best with which foods and why.
Bring your taste buds and a few of your best buds along for an informative and flavourful fun-filled evening. No woodworking experience neccessary, but this is a 19+ event.
$150 ADMISSION includes:
- A selection of food and beer pairings, as well as a charcuterie platter post workshop.
- A medium charcuterie board which you will handcraft, [option to customize by wood burning] and finish. Makes for a great gift for a friend or loved one!
- Come away with your own creation and the savvy to pair, present and share- plus some basics wood finishing skills! (PRICELESS!)
This time we are offering THREE options:
1) to enjoy the workshop solo ($150)
2) to register with (or gift) a friend ($250)
3) or you can make one board with a partner and both enjoy the full tasting experience for $200
* Let us know if your have any special food limitations or allergies upon registration
SIPn’SAWDUST Workshop May 31st, 2020
Note: There is a $50 non-refundable fee for all cancellations as we have to pay a deposit for the location and purchase supplies in advance. Thank you for understanding.