SIPN’SAWDUST Make n' Taste
MAKE YOUR OWN charcuterie board WORKSHOP
DATE: Monday January 11th, 2020
LOCATION: Sawdust City Brewery- 397 Muskoka Rd N, Gravenhurst
Gift an experience this holiday season!
LEARN about wood + beer
MAKE YOUR OWN charcuterie board
TASTE a selection of food + beer pairings
Get ready to sand through various grits and finish your own hardwood serving board- you can even try your hand at pyrography to customize your creation!
Over the course of the session we'll be talking wood and craft beer- but we also want to get you excited to plate and share food a top your glorious wooden creation! Learn what beers pair best with which foods and why.
Bring your taste buds and a few of your best buds along for an informative and flavourful fun-filled evening.
No woodworking experience neccessary, but this is a 19+ event.
$150 ADMISSION includes:
- A selection of food and drink pairings ($35 value)
- A medium charcuterie board which you will handcraft, [option to customize by wood burning] and finish. Makes for a great gift for a friend or loved one! ($110 value)
- Come away with your own creation and the savvy to pair, present and share- plus some basics wood finishing skills! (PRICELESS!)
BONUS: Each participant will receive a reusable face mask ($15 value)
This time we are offering THREE options:
1) FULL WORKSHOP for ONE ($150)
2) FULL WORKSHOP for TWO ($250)
3) ONE Board TWO Tastings ($200) ideal for couples (this option allows 2 people to make 1 board and each have their own beer/food flight)
OPTION TO UPSIZE YOUR BOARD:
Included in the workshop is a large sized board ($110 value).
If you'd prefer to make a larger board then you can upsize your order!
For an extra $50 you can upsize to a large board ($175 value).
Limited spaces available. Pre-registration is a must!
* Let us know if your have any special food limitations or allergies upon registration
** IF YOU ARE GIFTING THIS EXPERIENCE, WE CAN EMAIL YOU A GIFT CARD TO PRINT OUT TO GIFT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! !
SIPn'SAWDUST Workshop January 11th, 2020
Note: There is a $50 non-refundable fee for all cancellations as we have to pay a deposit for the location and purchase supplies in advance. Thank you for understanding.