SIPN’SAWDUST Make n' Taste
MAKE YOUR OWN charcuterie board WORKSHOP
DATE: Sunday April 12, 2020
LOCATION: Little Beasts Brewery, 2075 Forbes Street Building B, Unit 4, Whitby
Get ready to sand through various grits and finish your own hardwood serving board- you can even try your hand at pyrography to customize your creation!
Over the course of the session we'll be talking wood and craft beer- but we also want to get you excited to plate and share food a top your glorious wooden creation! Learn what beers pair best with which foods and why.
Bring your taste buds and a few of your best buds along for an informative and flavourful fun-filled evening. No woodworking experience neccessary, but this is a 19+ event.
$150 ADMISSION includes:
- A selection of food and drink pairings, as well as a charcuterie platter post workshop.
- A medium charcuterie board which you will handcraft, [option to customize by wood burning] and finish. Makes for a great gift for a friend or loved one!
- A tin of our all natural wood butter.
- Come away with your own creation and the savvy to pair, present and share- plus some basics wood finishing skills! (PRICELESS!)
This time we are offering THREE options:
1) to enjoy the workshop solo ($150)
2) to register with (or gift) a friend ($250)
3) or you can make one board with a partner and both enjoy the full tasting experience for $200
* Let us know if your have any special food limitations or allergies upon registration
SIPn’SAWDUST Workshop April 12th, 2020 at Little Beasts Brewery
Note: There is a $50 non-refundable fee for all cancellations as we have to pay a deposit for the location and purchase supplies in advance. Thank you for understanding.