MAKE YOUR OWN Serving Board Workshop
Learn some of the basics of woodworking...
Join us at LEF headquarters for a workshop where you will come away with some knowledge of woodworking, a new appreciation for charcuterie snacks and your very own charcuterie/cutting board- designed and created by you!!
During this 3 hour workshop
- We will introduce you to use some of the tools we use on a regular basis such as the planer, palm sander, jig saw, table saw, mitre saw.
- Explore and identify local Ontario wood types.
- Design and create your very own board from start to finish- from selecting your wood to the finishing touches.
- Option to customize your piece with wood burning
- Light charcuterie + snack provided
DATE: Tuesday October 17th, 2017
LOCATION: 51 Joseph street in Port Carling
REGISTER IN ADVANCE HERE (SPACES ARE LIMITED)
This is a great opportunity to create a gift for someone or to keep for use in the upcoming holiday season!
No previous woodworking experience necessary.